- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (3)
Designed to minimize wind noise and drag, the Shoei Multitec is waiting for you!
With a flip-up chin bar and face shield, the Shoei Multitec helmet is made with absolute convenience in mind. The adjustable ventilation with this Shoei Multitec matte black helmet allows for greater customization and personalization than other helmets. With such great airflow, fogging just isn't a problem on this Shoei Multitec matte black helmet. What's more, the removable cheek pads and chin strap of the Shoei Multitec helmet allow for easy cleaning. With its interior design, this Shoei Multitec matte black helmet has reduced wind noise and a greater level of comfort.
Sculpted Aerodynamic "Bag-Molded" Fiberglass Shell
- Designed to minimize wind noise and drag
- Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus(AIM+) shell
Flip-Up Chin Bar and Face Shield
- Single-button release allows chin bar/face shield to be opened with one hand
- Central locking mechanism can easily be operated with either hand
- Flip-up chin bar makes communicating with your helmet on easier and wearing glasses more comfortable
Adjustable Flow-Through Ventilation
- Upper "Air-Scoop" ensures maximum air intake and excellent aerodynamics
- Lower vent directs airflow upward across the inside of the face shield reducing fogging and turbulance
3-D Interior Liner
- Removable interior cheek pads and chin strap cover
- Interior design reduces wind noise and provides a comfortable fit
- Communication system compatible
- The lower air intake provides air flow that helps to diminish shield fogging
CX-1V Face Shield
- Q.R.B.P. (Quick-Release Base Plate) - allows tool-less shield removal and eliminates side covers for a flush, quiet fit
- 3-Dimensionally curved face shield for optical clarity
- Scratch-resistant coating
- Adjustable Base Plates ensure an "Air-Tight" fit
- 100% protection from harmful UV A & B Rays
- One-piece injection-molded for consistent fit
- Optional (CF-1V) racing shield with tear-off posts
Customer Reviews (3)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Tarik (, ) 8.9.2012
Best helmet I've ever had
I bought the best helmet I've ever had. It was delivered fast to me. I recommend by with helmet city.
Reviewer: Suzanne (Cape Coral, Florida) 1.31.2012
My Modular Shoei Multitec Helmet rocks. I bought the upgrade gold tint uva/uvb facial shield and it really cuts the glare from the hot, bright SW Florida Sun. I don't need to wear sunglasses if I don't want to and the tint doesn't interfere with night vision. I also love the fact that I can easily lift up my face guard to speak with my partner at a stop light and then lower it immediately to take off quickly & leave him in the dust when the light changes. Poor guy doesn't have a Modular Shoei Helmet. My helmet is worth every penny I paid for it because I know I'm as protected as I can be. Keeps my head cool in summer and warm in winter. Dig the Matte Black w/ gold shield especially since I'm a Steeler's fan.
Reviewer: Johnny Gilbreath (Broken Bow, Ok.) 1.31.2012
My first bull helmet. I really think it is quiet. An absolute must for winter riding.