- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (11)
The Shoei RF-1100 features the ultimate in comfort and style!
Through extensive wind tunnel testing and feedback from professional riders, Shoei has created the Shoei RF-1100 helmet. Made with more than enough venting, the Shoei matte black helmet breathes for the ultimate in rider comfort. The Shoei RF-1100 features the latest Snell Approval which has been noted as being the most important helmet safety standard to date. We at Helmet City appreciate the removable padding in the Shoei RF-1100 as it allows for easier cleaning and maintenance. With features galore and excellent styling, this Shoei matte black helmet is an easy choice for your new favorite helmet!
Shoei RF-1100 Helmet Features:
- Aerodynamic properties are maximized through extensive wind tunnel and professional riders' feedback
- Dual Layer EPS liner enhances impact absorption and ventilation
- Five shell and six EPS liner sizes present increased fit options that help to comfortably fit most head sizes
- A third generation Tail Fin, integrated into the bottom rear beading in combination with the Shell-Integrated Spoiler, allows smooth airflow that reduces drag and lift
- Upper Air Intake Vent is positioned to maximize air volume into the helmet interior
- Top outlet vent is separate from the Shell- Integrated Spoiler, allowing it to be positioned for optimum flow-through ventilation
- Four rear outlet vents allow for adjustment of airflow based on riding position
- Enlarged lower air intake/defroster vent reduces shield fogging and increases ventilation
- The rear/neck outlets allow for effective air exhaust
- Breath guard and chin curtain included
- High performance fiber materials are combined with extremely elastic organic fibers to create a shell structure that is ultra lightweight, rigid and resilient
- The entire interior lining (cheek pads, crown liner and chin strap covers) is easily removed to allow cleaning
- Each component of the inner liner is ergonomically designed to offer the ultimate in safety, fit and comfort
- Eyeglass compatible interior
- Neatly secures chin strap
- Q.R.S.A. (Quick-Release Self-Adjusting) base plate allows for tool-less shield removal and installation. The springloaded base plate (U.S. patent pending 11/799935) pulls the shield back to contact the window beading evenly and ensures a proper seal
- The CW-1, three-dimensionally curved shield is both wider and taller than the CX-1V it replaces
- Optional, CWF-1 two-dimensional racing shields with tear-off posts are available
- Scratch-resistant coating
- 99.9% protection from harmful UV A & B rays
- Optional, CW-1 Pinlock prepared shields are available to accommodate Pinlock Fog Free Inserts
- A pre-set lever can easily lock the shield in place to prevent the shield from opening unexpectedly, as well as prop the shield open to increase airflow
- D.O.T. and SNELL M2010 Approved! The X-Twelve features the latest Snell Approval, heralded the world over as the most important helmet safety standard to date
Customer Reviews (11)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Thomas Harvey (, ) 7.14.2013
Shoei RF-1100 Helmet
Excellent service as always with Helmet City...great price as well. Got a call from a REAL PERSON telling me it shipped. This is the third helmet I've purchased from them...the only place to buy! I'll be back and will only buy from Helmet City.
Reviewer: Kathleen Hedrick (Killingworth, CT) 4.13.2013
My son bought this helmet and he loves loves loves it. He said it is very quiet while riding and the price was excellent. As a Mother I am so glad he bought one that was approved and worth every dime to protect him. Thanks and great service also!
Reviewer: Josh (Jackson, MS) 9.24.2012
Excellent customer service and fasting shipping
I ordered my helmet after hours on a Friday night. I called that Monday and customer service rep I spoke with was great. She also said that I'll get my helmet the following day. Which I did!