- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (9)
Shoei Neotec Modular Helmet Features:
- Flip-up chin bar & face shield
- Noise-reduction design
- Stainless steel components within pivot locking system
- 3 Shell sizes
- XS-XXL sizing
- Internal sun shield (QSV-1)
- New CNS-1 shield (wider and taller than the previous CX-1V shield)
- Pinlock anti-fog shield & lens system (included)
- Fully removable 3D interior liner
- Interchangeable cheekpads to customize comfort & fit
- Channeled dual-layer EPS liner enhances ventilation
- Features EPS liner in chin bar
- Breath guard and chin curtain included
Customer Reviews (9)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Dan H. (Dayton, OH) 3.9.2013
Helmet arrived on time and in perfect condition. Excellent helmet fit and features!
Reviewer: Rich Wheeler (Casper, WY) 7.27.2012
Great helmet, very comfortable and good ventilation. Only complaint is original cheek pads too thick. Thinner replacements expensive, but fit right. Retractable sun sheild works great and good visibility.
Reviewer: Juan Carlos (Brooklyn, New York) 7.25.2012
Shoei does it again.
So I received my Shoei Neotec today, HelmetCity on point as usual. I have a Multitec and also an RF1000, I like both, the RF is pretty comfortable but it fogs like crazy, the Multitec is awesome for drinking water, asking directions and whatever you want to do without taking your helmet off, you can go to the bank with it flipped open and people won't look at you like you are about to pull a robbery, Multitec is awesome for running errands in the town. Unfortunately non has a fully removable interior, so after few years of ownership they have collected hours and hours of dust mixed with sweat and whatever else is in the air. The new Neotec, has so much technology that both of my past helmets lacked, the entire liner is removable, it flips open, it has a pin-lock and a sunshade built in that you can move up and down in a fraction of a second. I have only 200ish miles on it, and I can already tell I'll like it all year round, if anything changes I'll be back to let you know.