- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (2)
- 1-1/4" lugged heel
- Oil-resistant rubber outsoles
- Treaded outsoles for improved grip and traction
- Goodyear welt construction for durability
- Fully padded insoles add comfort and breathability
- Tempered steel shank for outstanding support and wear
- Breathable, padded lining for long-lasting wear
- 6" tall upper
- Convenient side zipper
- All River Road boots include a 1-year manufacturer's warranty
Customer Reviews (2)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Syl Emery (Waldport, Oregon) 3.13.2013
river road side zip boots
I returned the boots requesting and different one. I did not like the side zipper. It was attached with a small portion of the leather on the boot, additionally, once the shoe is laced up and tied, I could not zip up the boot. The zipper was very stiff. I do not think the zipper will hold up under continuous use.
Reviewer: Steve G (Louisville, Ky) 9.24.2012
River City Side Zip Boots
Since I began riding a few years ago I've tried to pay attention to the admonitions to "gear up" before riding. Though I've seen a number of reports indicating that slip on boots easily come flying off in a serious fall, I couldn't bring myself to wear laced boots and deal with the hassle of getting them on and off for short runs. These boots may look a bit odd but they seem to address the issue. Like any lace-up, you can adjust the tension in the laces to form the boot to your foot, but once that is done you can get 'em on and off like a pull-on ... thanks to a side zipper. They're plenty comfortable and molded to my feet with just a day's wear.