- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
- Both the top vent set and side exhaust cowls are direct carryovers from the RX-Q
- Brow vent ducting redirects to flow air across the temples
- DDL-4 exhaust vent to the 10mm wider eye port (5mm on each side)
- Long Oval Fit
- SAI "MAX-Vision Brow Vent" shield
- Clear Pin Lock Max-Vision Brow Vent face shield Included with the helmet
- Elongated shell adds 5mm from front to back
- Long-Oval shape helps prevent “Hot-Spot”
- Multi-Density Single piece EPS liner
- Removable, replaceable, washable interior
- Dry-Cool Surface material for rapid displacement of heat and moisture away from your head and into the ventilation airflow for added comfort while riding and a quick dry between rides
- 5mm peel-away temple pads adds another level of customization, giving the helmet interior a little extra width when needed
- Enhanced for customizable micro fitment interior without the need to purchase extra interior components
- New FCS (Facial Contour Support) cheek pad design
- Innovative and exclusive spring support adds just the right amount of pressure when needed while being worn
- Meets or exceeds Snell and D.O.T. standards
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Ken (Sterling , AK) 12.29.2011
One of the best helmets ever!
The Racer white/black is my favorite graphic in the Signet Q lineup. I love that Arai doesn't go crazy with their helmets and the design of this helmet shows exactly that. With Arai I get a helmet with a tough outer shell that will keep me safe in case I crash and all the right features for my style of riding. The peel away temple pads gave me even a better fit. I just needed a little extra room so I peeled off a layer and now my helmet fits like a glove! Perfect fit, comfort, and lightweight is all you need in a helmet. I don't think I would get this from any other brand because the Signet Q was designed for riders like me!