- Product Description
- Customer Reviews
For drivers who want great protection while still enjoying the wind in their face, the FRCruiser is light and comfortable. Please note: Some helmet images on this site show an attached D-Ring on the left side of the helmet. This feature is not standard on all helmets and is an accessory.
- Snell 2010 certified. The FR Cruiser meets Snell SA 2010
- Open-faced design allows driver to wear goggles, glasses or sunglasses
- Features Stock Car-style visor and anti-glare strip
- Exclusive impact absorbing liner
- Includes extra set of adjustable cheek pads
- Factory installed radio communication available for this helmet
Customer Reviews ()
Average Customer Rating: Not yet rated
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.