- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (4)
Pictured with optional tinted shield. Helmet ships with a standard clear shield.
- E.T.P.R (Engineered Thermo-poly Resin) Shell
- Cool-Core® - removable, washable and moisture wicking liner
- Airstrike™ - direct course ventilation system
- Lock N Load Plus™ - rapid conversion shield replacement system
- DVD!™ (Drop Visor Design) – single action, internal tinted retractable sun visor for daytime riding
- ALL CLEAR!™ Sight System – optically correct, anti-scratch, anti-fog and UV resistant clear faceshield
- Switch Back™ - removable, chin bar system
- Speed Strao™ - quick release chin strap
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. standards
Customer Reviews (4)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Steve Jasse (Deltona, FL) 9.20.2014
SS2200 better than expected!
This helmet is better than I expected! I received it in just a few days and even had Free Shipping! As soon as I received the helmet I went for a 100 mile ride... I found this helmet to be a real revaluation... The size of the face shield and the field of view this helmet offers is amazing! I bought this to replace an old Nolan N103 Modular and I am glad I did! The noise level has proved to be less than the Nolan!!!
Reviewer: Scott Rangus (Dellwood, mn) 9.1.2013
Actually got the helmet a day earlier than expected. Took only one day to arrive in MN.
Reviewer: Susan Skinner (Martinez, California) 8.26.2013
I am a new rider, have tried other more expensive and less expensive helmets. This one is unbelievably awesome. It's lightweight, but offers full protection, with the removable mouth piece cover you don't feel closed off. I can hear the engine and surrounding noises on a ride but greater visibility due to the wider visor and the flip down inner visor helps with sunlight. Would buy again and again.