- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (4)
River Road Hoodlum Vintage Leather Jacket
- Quality, medium-weight leather provides protection and comfort
- Vintage finish gives that broken-in look and feel
- Two front chest intake combination vents/pockets and two vertical rear exhaust vents keep you cool
- Zippered sleeve vents allow additional air flow
- The removable, insulated, fully-sleeved warm liner has a built-in pocket for most mobile devices
- Two front, waist-level, on-seam zippered pockets for essentials
- Zippered placket pocket allows easy access to important contents
- Snap closure tab collar
- Snap closure adjustable waist provides a more precise fit
- Includes 2-year manufacturer's warranty
Customer Reviews (4)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Montanamanda (Livingston, MT) 9.24.2013
Very nice retro jacket
Nice jacket with retro details, surprisingly heavy leather, fits true to size, looks great on the recipient!
Reviewer: Dave (Clinton, Ohio) 10.22.2012
More than expected
The jacket is described as medium weight but it has a zip out lining that makes it work from cool evenings to those cold days. It also looks great.
Reviewer: Rob (Yakim, WA) 6.1.2012
Great jacket 6'0" went with a 44, I wish they had long cuz the left sleeve is just a touch short on my jacket. Otherwise, super sweet jacket and the price was right. It was slightly heavier then I thought but makes for a good spring and fall jacket.