- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
This textile/mesh jacket is great for warm weather riding
- Protection includes CE-rated armor in the shoulders and elbows plus an upgradeable EVA foam back pad
- Snap-down arm adjusters for a secure fit
- The removable, insulated, full-length liner will keep you warm in slightly cooler temperatures
- Reflective piping on the front and back provides increased night visibility
- Convenient pockets in both the jacket and liner will hold your essentials
- Adjustable cuffs and waist provide a more precise fit
- Includes a 1-year manufacturer's warranty
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Greg (Waldwick, NJ) 5.12.2013
This jacket is well made and fits me (170, 5-10) perfectly in a medium. The armor does not slop around like other jackets I tried on that cost more. It looks good and could go either with a cruiser or a sport bike. The liner is pretty thick however I probably won't use it a lot because if I want to be warm, I'll use my leather jacket. Might keep the liner in my saddlebag for a just in case moment.