- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
SUOMY APEX LA COCCA FULL FACE HELMET
The Apex is the latest contribution to the Suomy race legacy. A new light-weight Carbon, Aramid fiber composite shell, makes it the lightest production race helmet on the market. This is a true race ready helmet that does not sacrifice on quality or style. If you make this your first Suomy, we guarantee it will not be your last!
Race approved by every major US Motorcycle Race Organization. DOT and ECE 22-05 certified.
- The lightest weight race approved helmet available
- The quietest Suomy ever, thanks to extensive wind tunnel testing!
- Dynamically Variable Resistance Crush Zone (DVRC)
- Advanced Channeled EPS for optimum venting
- Sound Absorbing Polymers
- 3 Shell sizes for ultimate fit
- Removable, washable comfort liner and 3D cheek pads (allows for adjustable custom fit)
- Interior made with COOLMAX fabric: Light-weight, moisture wicking, breathable fabric keeps the rider cool, dry and comfortable
- Oversized sponge cervical neck roll
- Safety lock visor system
- Anti-Fog / Anti-Scratch Face Shield
Note: Helmet shown with optional Dark Smoke Race Shield.
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Harvey Small (St. Louis, MO) 7.10.2014
Even better than I hoped!
Coming home from a 1400 mile tour, my neck hurt! My modular helmet is just too heavy for that kind of multi-day riding. Researching the weight of helmets, I found the Suomy Apex to be about a pound (500 grams) lighter than my Shoei Neotec. It is also the least expensive light weight helmet. Even though other reviewers had recommended going a size large, I ordered my usual L. The fit is quite snug (which it should be), but it should be fine once it breaks in. The ventilation is superb, and it is surprisingly quiet. I'll still use hearing protection for the interstate, but the difference is noticeable. And the graphics are great!