- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (3)
- ECE 22.05 and DOT rated
- Both chin and upper air intake systems insure superior ventilation
- Takes same visor as the Spec 1R and Extreme helmets
- 5 year manufacture warranty
- Ultra- Light weight composite shell, actual helmet weight (md) 2.95 LBS with 3 shell sizes for ultimate fit
- New shell production process, which makes the Apex Suomy lightest helmet ever
- Advanced Channeled EPS for optimum venting with DVRC (Dynamically Variable Resistance Crush Zone)
- Removable washable 3D cheek pads and Comfort liner
- Anti-Fog / Anti -Scratch Face Shield
- Hypo-Allergenic Anti-Bacterial
- Safety Lock visor system
- Breath Deflector
- Oversized sponge cervical neck roll
- D-Ring Closure
- Race approval by every major US Motorcycle Race Organization
Customer Reviews (3)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Anton (Union City, CA) 12.10.2012
I ordered the helmet friday at 4pm, and received it monday at 10:30am with the free 2 day shipping! Although this is probably because I am located within 20 miles of the company. Best online helmet purchase I have had. I called because I was worried about sizing, I am between a Medium and Large usually, although this helmet in a large fits perfect. I asked if I could test fit the helmets since I am near by, but the company is an online retailer only. If it didn't fit was told that I can request a different size and they will get it in stock and then allow me to go down to their location (again, since I am local) for an exchange. This would save both of us the shipping charges, and be much easier and faster. The helmet is great quality, the only "issue" is the tool needed to swap the shield out. although it isn't complicated or hard to do. Just not as fast or easy as my old Arai RX7-RR4.
Reviewer: roel garcia (marina, ca) 10.18.2012
Very Fast Shipping!!
I ordered my helmet suomy apex at 5pm and it came the next day before noon. I recommended my buddies to get their helmet at helmet city. No complaints about the helmet I ordered came the way I ordered it.
Reviewer: Joey Maraccini (Jefferson, GA) 8.23.2012
The Suomy Apex overall is a very nice helmet, comfortable, lightweight, and reasonably quiet. However! changing out the shields from clear to dark smoke was a headache and a half. the helmet has two plastic side cover that tie into the graphics, which also hides the quick connect. to get them off suomy sends you a special tool. also the quick connect isn't as easy has the helmets i have had in the past. prepare yourself for somewhat of a fight! getting the side cover to line back up is also somewhat tricky. patents is the key! But overall a Great helmet looking and comfortable helmet for the money.... oh and sizes run small, i usually wear a LG, had to go with a XL.