- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
SUOMY MX TOURER HELMET
The Suomy MX Tourer is a dual sport/adventure touring masterpiece. The MX Tourer consolidates the best features of both street and off-road helmets using the advanced lightweight composite materials combined with old world craftsmanship. This helmet has the fit, finish, function and style you would expect from a handmade, Italian designed helmet.
- Tricarboco Shell: Revolutionary Carbon Kevlar composite produces the lightest most durable shell on the market
- Internal drop down, Light Smoke Visor: Reduces the need for sunglasses or changing shields from day to night use
- Wind tested Peak Visor reduces wind buffeting by 50% over traditional peak visors
- Thermo formed face shield: Optically clear, durable, permanent anti-fog & anti-scratch coating
- DOT Approved and ECE 22.05 Certified
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Matt Rusting (San Leandro, CA) 9.13.2013
Just got it!
I wear and Arai Vector 2 in XL. Ordered the MX Tourer in same size. Lid is tight to get on (pull to sides), however more cheek room that the V2. No room for ear buds for sure. Super light. Not as loud as the Arai. Better sealing than the Arai. Sun shade works great with glasses. Peak has very little sail. Contour camera mounts and has better view (mounted to side of peak on the peak piece). Ears tight, a little wiggle to seat them. All new helmet stuff. Much better than the Arai - for my head - YMMV. Helmet city did a good job, no complaints there. Overall I would say I am 100% satisfied with product for my needs.