- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
SUOMY SR SPORT FULL FACE HELMET
The SR Sport is a testament to Suomy’s commitment to excellence and innovation. As well as producing the hottest graphics in the industry, Suomy is a true innovator of new standards and safety! Because Suomy is never satisfied, they have developed the revolutionary Carbon Kevlar, Aramidic resin composite material called Tricarboco. Helmets constructed with Tricarboco are the most durable, lightweight shells available and have now set the standard for premium helmets. Race approved by every major US and International Race Organization. DOT Approved and ECE 22.05 Certified
- Aggressive Styling for greatest visual impact
- The lightest weight race approved helmet available
- Dynamically Variable Resistance Crush Zone (DVRC)
- Sound Absorbing Polymers
- Advanced Channeled EPS for optimum venting
- Tool-less, Thermal formed shield (no side covers for quick and easy removal) with permanent Anti-Fog / Anti-Scratch treatment
- Safety Lock Shield System
- Interior made with Coolmax Active fabric: moisture-wicking, breathable fabric keeps the rider cool, dry and comfortable
Note: Helmet shown with optional Dark Smoke race shield.
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Graeme Thomas (New Plymouth, New Zealand) 6.21.2013
My first Suomy
I was after a new helmet and saw the new Suomy SR Sport. I was a little apprehensive because I have always had Aria helmets which fitted me well. After talking to Kyle I thought, oh well I will get the Suomy and see how it fits. Well it fits better than the Arai. I haven't had a chance to ride with it yet, I am sure it will be noisy but with the venting you would expect that. Everything about the helmet appears top quality as expected. The service from Helmet City was also excellent, they extended the return policy as I live in New Zealand and I was overseas when the helmet arrived. I will have no hesitation in buying another helmet from them next time.