- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (2)
- Ultra- Light weight at 1250 grams
- DVRC (Dynamically Variable Resistance Crumple zones) providing incredible ventilation and energy management all in a Uni-body EPS design.
- SEC (Structurally Enhanced Composite) fiber weave
- ACE (Advanced Channeled EPS) for maximum ventilation
- Sound Absorbing Polymers
- High Optics Anti-Scratch, Anti-Fog shield
- Hot Cured Bag Molded construction
- Removable and Washable 3D Comfort Liner and Cheek Pads
- Special Anti-Nap fabric will not frey from repeated contact with Velcro
- Hypo-Allergenic Anti-Bacterial
- Tooless, Thermal formed visor with no side cover for quick and easy removal
- Reversible upper "Antennae" intake / exhaust ports
- Dual "Aero Spike" exhaust ports on back of shell
- Over sized sponge cervical neck roll
- Breath Deflector
- D-Ring Closure
- Race approval by every major US Motorcycle Race Organization
- DOT approved and CERTIFIED to BSI 6658 Type A: providing unprecedented pre-public release batch testing of each production run, providing exacting quality controls
Customer Reviews (2)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Mishal Alyami (Springfield Gardens, NY) 4.3.2012
Good product and good service.
Reviewer: Devin Moore (, ) 11.29.2011
Diggin' the graphics!
I love graffiti artwork so when I came across this helmet I had to check it out. The graphics are crazy bright and I haven't seen another graphic like it. Of course, I ended up purchasing it when it was time for a new helmet. It is a bit pricey but it is worth saving up for! I have a round head shape unlike many people so when I did research on the fit I found out that the helmet fits well with rounder head shapes. That’s when I hit the “add to cart button!” I couldn’t be more thrilled, thanks Helmet City!