- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (2)
- 600 Denier Carbolex shell with 1680 Denier Ballistic Polyester knee panelsfor comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
- Durable, 1680 Denier Ballistic Polyester seat panel helps to minimize slipping.
- Rainguard® waterproof and breathable barrier.
- Double stitched construction throughout.
- Dual snap closure waist with gusseted main zipper.
- Rubberized inner waistband allows undergarments to stay tucked in.
- Dual stretch panel waistband includes belt loops.
- Two hand pockets with right hand change pocket and two rear zippered pockets.
- Removable, CE approved knee armor with an adjustable positioning system.
- Soft hip armor is removable and comfortable.
- Fully lined with a soft and comfortable taffeta material.
- Zippered and gusseted cuffs allow for ease of dressing.
Customer Reviews (2)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Forrest Forschmiedt (Seattle, WA) 3.6.2014
Quest Pants a good value
I bought these as a decent, inexpensive pair of textile riding pants. I have had a few pair of textile pants with the zip-out liners and never used the liners so these not having a removable liner was a plus for me. I have had a few pair of riding pants with a full length zippers but found that it made them more bulky and apt to leak water and wind when the velcro lost its stick, which it usually does before the first season of use is through. No full length zipper was a plus for this purchase. These are long enough that they don't ride up too far when seated on the bike. They offer decent wind and water protection but you will need to layer for cold weather. They have belt loops and a belt is necessary to keep them up. The adjustable knee pads are a fail. Even in their lowest position, they were three or four inches too high so I took them out. Overall for the price they are a decent pair of medium weight overpants. If you need something for off-road or expedition use look elsewhere.
Reviewer: dean (newmarket, ontario) 5.9.2012
Quest touring pants
These pants are amazing, excellent armour and padding. these are the best value you can get in a touring pant and free shipping to boot.