- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
- 600 Denier Carbolex shell with 1680 Denier Ballistic polyester knee panels for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
- Rainguard waterproof/breathable barrier.
- Phoslite reflective material panels and piping for increased nighttime visibility.
- Durable, 1680 Denier Ballistic Polyester seat panel to minimize slipping.
- Double-stitched construction throughout.
- Dual-elastic panel waistband with adjustable waist belts.
- Accordion-style expansion panels at the rear waist and above knees for increased flexibility.
- Two zippered hand pockets with waterproof lining.
- Removable, CE-approved knee armor with Tour Master’s 3-Position Knee Armor Alignment System as well as removable soft hip armor.
- Stretch materials in the calf and inseam for a performance fit.
- Removable, insulated liner with rib knit stretch inseam and knee area.
- Waterproof side entry leg zippers and zippered insulated liner allow for ease of dressing.
- Features 8” pant/jacket zipper attachment with the jacket sides included.
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Tim (Edmonton, Alberta) 7.16.2012
I just finished a 5 hour ride in the rain with these pants. When I got home my jeans underneath were nice and dry. These pants are comfortable but don't have enough venting for hot days. Overall great pants for the price.