- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
Tour Master Intake Air 3 Mesh Jacket
- Armor-Link mesh material and 600 Denier Carbolex® combine with 1680 Denier ballistic polyester in the impact areas creating a well-ventilated garment that provides exceptional protection
- Comfortable, mandarin-style collar
- 360° Phoslite® reflective piping and Tour Master’s signature reflective rear triangle help increase nighttime visibility
- The microfiber lined collar and cuffs are soft yet durable
- Adjustable, elastic and snap sleeve takeup straps at the forearm and bicep help secure elbow armor and material
- Removable, CE-approved armor at the elbow and shoulder with an articulated triple-density back protector
- Aqua-Therm™ two-stage waterproof and insulated liner can be configured or removed to best match comfort needs
- Zippered chest map pocket, hand warmer pockets, internal pouch pocket and mobile media pocket
- Adjustable waist belts, with TPR pulls help fine tune the fit
- Includes a jacket/pant zipper attachment with the pant side zipper included
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Jeff Schurman (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania) 1.27.2013
Buy this jacket!
This is an excellent jacket for spring, summer, fall use. Has removable liner for colder weather. I'm 6'3" 215 lbs. and bought an XXL. Tall XXL would probably also do the trick. Fits well, light weight but sturdy, mesh allows for lots of airflow. Mine is black/black, as I figured it wouldn't show dirt and grime. Next time I'll buy the yellow hi-vis version for visibility sake. A good investment.