- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (2)
- Armor-Link Mesh shell with 600 Denier Carbolex knee panels for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance
- Features removable, zip-off lower legs for an easy conversion to casual wear shorts
- Phoslite reflective piping for increased nighttime visibility
- Durable, 600 Denier Carbolex seat panel minimizes slipping
- Double stitched construction throughout
- Dual-elastic panel waistband with adjustable waist belts
- Accordion-style expansion panel at the rear waist for increased flexibility
- Two cargo pockets and two zippered hand pockets
- Removable, CE approved knee armor
- Stretch material in the inseam provides a performance fit
- Removable, lightweight windproof liner
Customer Reviews (2)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Brandy Walsh (Sumner, WA) 7.19.2014
These Run Big
They are nice, well-built pants, however, they run really big. I ordered a medium for myself and expected pants with a 32-34 waist based on the size chart. When I lay the pants down and measure the waist across, it was 19". That equates to a 38" waist. They have cinches on the sides and can be cinched down to 32", but everywhere else, they're just still too big. I ended up giving them to my boyfriend, who also has to cinch them down to fit.
Reviewer: Dan (Finksburg, MD) 5.16.2014
Size was perfect. I ordered XS for my wife-she is a size 4, 5-5 and 110 lbs. Ive had a pair of these for years and love them. Mine are 2XL, Im 5-7, 40 waist, 30 inseam and 220.