- Product Description
- Customer Reviews
Made of ultra lightweight 100% Carbon Fiber technology taken from the aerospace industry, the CF AIR VAPOR features a completely new solution to air induction that cools, de-fogs and reduces air contamination inside the helmet. The Venturi Cowl induction system circulates air around the head through whisper channels, creating positive air pressure inside the helmet that prevents contaminated air from entering. The result is cool clean air and a fog-free shield all race long. Like all of our helmets, the CF Air Vapor comes with our Gray Matter liner, available interchangeable cheekpads, a fire-retardant Kevlar chinstrap with dual D-Ring closure and our 1/8" polycarbonate shield with three-position detent.
- HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA!!!
- SNELL 2010 CERTIFIED
- Shell construction of 100% Carbon Fiber.
- Low-profile air induction port on top of helmet.
- "Ripple Effect" boundary layer created by shell shape, stabilizes helmet/head in high speed ariflow.
- Gray Matter fire-retardant covered liner made of Impact's "intelligent" single piece variable-density core.
- Interchangeable cheekpads for a perfect fit (comes with std cheekpads, other sizes are extra).
- Fire-retardant Kevlar chinstrap with locking dual D-ring design.
- .125" Clear Shield comes standard with 3 position detent.
Customer Reviews ()
Average Customer Rating: Not yet rated
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.