- Product Description
- Customer Reviews
Vemar VRX9 Dirt Helmet
One of the markets coolest, most vented helmets! The Vemar VRX9 features the exclusive "Vemar Klima" full ventilation system with TWO chin vents that channel air to the rear of the helmet, three intake vents on the top and front of the exterior shell, wide intake across the helmets brow liner area with six exhaust vents in the rear of the shell and five more at the rear base of the helmets liner. Holy air flow Batman!
- The Vemar VRX9 is engineered and manufactured in Italy to the motorcyclist specific ECE 22.05 standard while also meeting USA's DOT standard.
- Constructed with a mid-oval shell shape. This shape offers a more generous fit front to back and a more snug fit ear to ear
- Exterior shell is constructed of a lightweight yet incredibly strong carbon fiber - kevlar - fiberglass blend
- Two sizes of outer shells cover the six helmet sizes for the ultimate in a light weight yet proportional fit
- Double density, high impact inner EPS Shell
- Large eye port designed to work well with all goggles
- Base shape designed to complement neck brace
- Chin bar fowm air cleaner is easily removed for cleaning
- Adjustable visor with a wide range of motion
- Emergency cheekpad release system
- 3 intake vents on the top and front of the helmet
- 2 chin vents that channel air to the rear of the helmet
- 5 exhaust vents at the rear base of the liner
- 4 exhaust vents in the rear shell
- Wide intake across the brow liner area
- Superbly detailed, high pixel count, multi-color, and affect graphics
- A Medium VRX9 helmet weighs only 1250 (+/- 50) grams or just 2.7 lbs
- The Vemar VRX9 comes with a five (5) year warranty from manufacturing date, which equates to the full usable life of the helmet.
Customer Reviews ()
Average Customer Rating: Not yet rated
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.