- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (2)
- Polycarbonate Composite Shell: Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology.
- "ACS" Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out
- Plush, Nylex Interior: Removable and washable
- Large eyeport and maximum range adjustable visor: For maximum visibility and superior goggle fit
Standards: DOT approved
Construction: Injection-molded thermoplastic
Cortech Blitz Off-Road Helmet Bag (not included)
- 600 denier Carbolex outer shell
- plush, synthetic fleece lining
- full length zipper for easy entry
- comfortable carrying handles
- fits most off-road and street motorcyle helmets
- 16.5”L x 11.5”W x 11.5”D (22 liters)
Customer Reviews (2)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Dayna (Laverne, OK) 4.27.2014
Great shipping time!!!
I ordered my helmet and got a great price and it was delivered in 3 days. I ordered it on Saturday and had it in my hands Tuesday! Very impressed!
Reviewer: Amy (Midland, TX) 12.16.2011
Nothing fancy but an amazing value and helmet
I had my new HJC CS-MX helmet at my door step after getting home from work...and it only took two days to ship! I'm used to waiting a week to receive something in the mail but Helmet City offers 2-day free shipping! I thought this helmet was miss priced because I searched for this kind of helmet and saw a lot ranging in price from $400 up. The CS-MX is under $100!!! I only use this helmet occasionally so I didn't feel like it was necessary to get a top of the line helmet that I would have to save up for. I didn't have to spend more on a helmet that has tons of features I didn't need. I just wanted a basic helmet for when I start learning how to ride and that's what I got with the HJC CS-MX. HJC is an overall great brand - they offer affordable helmets that are good quality. But I wouldn't recommend this for someone who will be wearing it a lot and for people who drive crazy...or crash! It has amazing ventilation and that is all I need for now. I don't think I will ever need a better helmet because I don't ever see myself being able to pull off anything crazy on my bike! I ended up getting a helmet that suits my needs and I didn't have to pay a fortune.