- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
- Lightweight, Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus (AIM+) shell.
- Adjustable top intake and rear exhaust vents.
- A 2-layer liner allows for smooth passage of air, improving cooling performance.
- Shoei's distinctive "Open-Road" visor.
- Soft and comfortable 3D liner.
- Removable/washable interior.
- Padded chin strap.
Standards: DOT-218, Snell-m2010.
Construction: Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus (AIM+) Shell.
Weight: 2.64 lbs/1200 grams (approx, based on Size Medium Solid Color)
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Robert Stitzel (Woodland Hills, California) 6.25.2013
Not sure why, maybe a buddy told me, but I've been wearing Shoei helmets for over 30 years and just like them. For casual riding around town, particularly in hot weather, the Shoei RJ helmet fits the bill nicely. It's light weight, good ventilation and relatively quiet. The visor is very handy while riding into the sun and wanting to cut down glare. For the price you can't do much better.