- Product Description
- Customer Reviews
- 600 Denier Carbolex shell converts easily to an Armor-Link Mesh shell, and vice-versa.
- Phoslite reflective piping helps to increase nighttime visibility.
- Heat resistant material panels line the lower inseams to help protect the pants from engine heat.
- Thigh length side zippers allow for ease of dressing.
- Double stitched construction throughout.
- Dual elastic panel waistband with adjustable waist belts and a 2-snap main closure.
- Removable, CE approved knee armor with Tour Master's exclusive 3-Position Knee Armor Alignment System as well as removable soft hip armor.
- Stretch materials in the calf, inseam and knees provide flexibility and a performance fit.
- Includes Tour Master's removable, 2-Stage Aqua-Therm liner; the first stage is a waterproof/windproof liner, and the insulated second stage can be easily attached for additional warmth.
- Adjustable waist belts, with TPR pulls, help to fine tune the fit.
- Features an 8" pant/jacket zipper attachment with the jacket side included.
- Can be combined with Tour Master Flex jacket.
Customer Reviews ()
Average Customer Rating: Not yet rated
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.