- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
- The VRX7 features a mid oval shell shape which offers a more generous fit front to back and more snug fit ear to ear.
- The exterior shell is constructed of a lightweight yet incredibly strong carbon fiber - aramidic - fiberglass blend. Three sizes of outer shells cover the 8 helmet sizes for the ultimate in a light weight yet proportional fit.
- The VRX7 features a double density high impact inner shell.
- Removable and washable ultra plush non-deformable high density expanded polyurethane inner liner. Inner liner is manufactured from a technical fiber that provides life-long treatment against odor, fungus and bacteria, and extraordinary wicking capabilities that result in enhanced rider comfort. Every Vemar VRX7 helmet comes complete with an extra liner so the rider is always fresh and ready to moto!
- Padded chin strap with double D-ring closure system.
- A medium VRX7 helmet weighs only 1406 grams or 3.0 pounds.
- An adjustable visor with a wide range of motion. Each VXR7 helmet comes with an extra black visor.
- Flexible breath deflector in the chin piece. A fine screen is in the chin vent for extra roost protection.
- Features the exclusive "Vemar Klima" full ventilation system.
- High quality, hand laid graphics under a thick layer of UV protective clear coating. Every Vemar helmet comes with a high quality helmet bag and a detailed user guide.
- Five (5) year warranty from manufacturing date. Which equates to the full usable life of the helmet. DOT certified.
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Marcus (Kingsport, TN) 12.21.2011
Snug Fit, Lightweight, Durable
The shape of this helmet really does give me a better fit. It is a little too snug at first but once I wore it for a couple of hours it fit the way I wanted it to. Not to mention that this helmet is so light but yet really durable! I've had this helmet for a little over a year now and I will admit that I have crashed a few times and every time the VRX-7 helmet didn't disappoint. One time I took a spill and my helmet didn't even get a scratch on it! Talk about impressive. On top of that the helmet came with an extra liner so when I'm washing the liner I've been using I don't have to wait. This is really nice to have and I haven't seen any other brands offer an extra liner at no extra charge. Make sure to check this helmet out if you're thinking about getting a new moto helmet!