- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (2)
The Z1R Eclipse is one of the most versatile modular helmets in our line. Enjoy the look of a full-face and the functionality of an open-face helmet. The Eclipse helmet has a chin bar and shield that rotate up to allow the full-face helmet to take on the characteristics of an open-face design. The advanced ventilation system allow air to enter through chin and forehead vents while exiting the rear exhaust ports.
ZIR ECLIPSE MODULAR HELMET FEATURES:
- Modular design allows for full-face or open-face riding
- Fiberglass shell construction
- Dynamic super-ventilation system regulates head temperature
- Adjustable ventilation on chin and forehead with exhaust in rear
- Shield mechanism has two-stage open-and-close function
- Scratch resistant, optically correct polycarbonate shield
- Thermoplastic chin bar
- Easily Removable shield: no tools required
- Removable interior and chin pads
- Comfortable, padded interior and Styrene liner
- Plush interior provides maximum comfort while the padded neck curtain and removable chin curtain reduce wind noise
- DOT certified
Customer Reviews (2)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Motorhead (Concord, California) 5.9.2013
I bought this helmet for freeway riding. Ride a Harley, so not into full-face helmets. Excellent fit, not problem one. Would recommend highly.
Reviewer: Ryan M. (Ingalls, Kansas) 2.14.2013
Didn't last 6 months
So bought this helmet when I got my first motorcycle, never had an impact with it. I wanted a flip-up helmet since I have glasses. The part where the helmet pivots had a metal bolt going out of the helmet, and just wore down the plastic threading quite quickly, to where I had to clue that part down as it would lo longer attach to the helmet, and thus rendered useless the flip up part of the flip up helmet.