- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
In today's culture, tattoos canvas an individual’s body, representing both their passions and personality. The Venom Molotov graphic was inspired by the tattoos found in rap-rock, punk, and alternative media, which portray everything from highly political to disturbingly social messages. The graphic artistry of the Venom Molotov draws you in but leaves you thinking about mortality, greed, good and evil, and the gamble of life.
The Venom line of helmets not only look aggressive they are leaps ahead of the competition. Functional features include the wind tunnel tested aerodynamics along with a fog-free, locking shield to the molded base gasket with integrated ventilation. The Venom offers exceptional vision, great balance, DOT & ECE compliance, light weight and the meanest stance in the neighborhood. Imported.
- Advanced ABS/Polycarbonate Shell Construction Exceeds DOT/ECE 22.05 Standards
- Fully-Removable, Moisture-Wicking and Anti-Microbial Heal-Tec® Comfort Liner
- Duel-Density EPS liner
- Fog Free Shield with No-Tool Quick Release and Shield Lock
- Wind Tunnel Proven Ventilation
- Two Shell Sizes for Better Fitment
- D-Ring Closure System with Padded Neck Straps
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: William (Lincolnton, NC) 2.8.2013
Overall Good Product
I ordered this helmet for my first one. I can say i am very pleased with the design and fitment of helmet. It looks really great and fits well all for a great price compared to other brands.